Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! I hope all of you are doing well. I didn't have to work so I went and had breakfast at The San Sophia which is an old Victorian bed and breakfast downtown. It was very good! They had eggs with an artichoke sauce, apple wood smoked bacon and sausage, potato pancakes with a horseradish and chive sauce, oatmeal,granola, fresh fruit and bread, gingerbread, coffee, grapefruit juice, orange juice, and cranberry juice. I went skiing afterwards and met up with some friends. When I got back I had a salad with apples, walnuts and cornish game hen for dinner with some sparking apple cider. I listened to christmas carols on NPR and spoke with my family for about an hour. I watched The Nutcracker and then went to evening mass at St. Patricks. I don't think the day could have been any better!

No comments: