Tuesday, July 17, 2007

I haven't written what I think might happen anywhere so I thought I would here. I don't know if Harry Potter will live or die but of course I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I haven't really thought about what other characters might be killed because it's too depressing. However, I do think Snape is good but I think he will most likely be killed. I think we might also see more of the house elves considering they can do magic without a wand. Of course Voldemort will be killed. I think we might see more of Dumbleore or Sirius in the next book even though they are dead. It might be through the pensive, mirror , etc.

I don't know but I think part of the book will take place at Hogwarts even though Harry, Hermione and Ron won't be going back to school. Harry will with the help of Hermione and Ron will try to find the Horcruxes. I think if I remember right the ones they have already found are Tom Riddle's diary and Marlvo's ring. Harry and Dumbleodre found a locket in the cave which turned out to be a fake with a message from RAB who stole the real locket. I think like many others RAB is Regulas Black who is Sirius's brother. The other horcruxes might include Hufflepuff's cup, something of Gryfindor or Ravenclaw, Voldemort's snake. I have heard rumors that Harry's scar from when Voldemort curse backfired might have left a horcrux.

I'm looking forward to finding out more about Lilly and James Potter and Godrics Hallow. I'm interested in knowing why Lilly disliked James so much and how she changed her mind. It will be interesting to hear about how Petunia knew about Hogwarts and Dementors at Azkaban and why Dumbledore had been writing letters to her. Who was the person that she referred to as "awful" that Lilly hung out with in school? Was it Snape? Why was Lilly hanging out with Snape?

I think J.K. rowling mentioned that one of the students will later become a teacher and like most I think Neville will become a Herbology teacher. I can't help but question if the prophecy might have been regarding Neville rather than Harry, However, like Dumbledore said Voldemort made the prophecy by picking one over the other. I think Neville's parents might recover and have important information.

I think the author also mentioned that someone who has never done magic will do magic. I think she said that Pentunia and her husband and son would never do magic. Do you think it might be or Filch?

No comments: